7. Masala Tea

If you've never had masala tea before, you're really missing out.  As a die-hard, life-long coffee drinker, I've really only opened myself to the possibility of enjoying tea in recent years.  Indian food isn't usually one of my favorites, but the promise of social interaction found me enjoying brunch at the one Indian place in Monrovia.  And this tea is dynamite. 


You get your own carafe so it stays nice and hot while you linger over tea and friendly chatter.  It's milky and it's spicy - a mix of ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, and pepper.  It's got a little bite.  Toss in half a sugar cube and it's addicting. 


I will definitely be going back just for the tea.  Bonus life hack: Sunday morning brunch is delightful as well.  A savory breakfast is a nice alternative to the usual sweet American breakfasts! 

Rangoli Indian restaurant on 8th street, sea side, Sinkor. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9. Pita Chips

15. Sea side, Sinkor runs

1. Mangosteens