13. Lila Brown

Lila Brown is one of my fav restaurants (if not maybe my fav?) in Monrovia for many reasons.  (here's a multi-hack post!)

The wait staff are attentive and kind.  So is the manager.  Some other restaurants could really use some training from them.

The food is overall pretty good. The pizza is excellent, the best pizza I've had in Monrovia.  A really good crust and they don't skimp on cheese. The barbecue chicken salad is really delish. So is the goat cheese salad.  The grilled pumpkin salad, meh, go ahead and pass on that.  And go elsewhere for a burger (so I'm told... I haven't actually tried the burgers). The tempura fish burger is good though.  And they have a nice breakfast menu as well.

The atmosphere is chill.  You're sitting outside basically, but there's a roof.  I will go there for brunch after a run and not feel weird about being all sweaty sitting there.

They showed the whole World Cup, which is where I managed to taste so much of the menu (and blow a significant portion of my budget last month).

AND here's the best Liberia Life Hack:  They serve draft CLUB beer in icy cold steins, and if you ask for them, they'll give you peanuts too.  What more could you want in life??



19th street, sea side, Sinkor.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15. Sea side, Sinkor runs

2. Multigrain Bread

11. Fish Tacos