15. Sea side, Sinkor runs

One of the things I wondered about a lot before moving to Liberia was where can I run?  

I detest running on a treadmill, and the gym here is super expensive anyway. But as a woman running alone, safety is always paramount, and I'm not a fan of running through sewage, or around too many people, or while receiving nonstop harassment from the people I'm running by. 

Today's life hack: Sea side, Sinkor.  It's become my favorite place to run.  The roads are good, and wide, and not very busy.  There's a lot of embassies and other buildings with security guards standing around, and the loop down Payne street from 20th down to 9th street and back on Warner is just shy of 3k without any twists, turns, or getting lost.  Not too much harassment either.  

Lila Brown is a great restaurant to meet at and eat brunch afterward! 

Have a great run! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2. Multigrain Bread

11. Fish Tacos